Can you find Sammy in there?
We played hide and seek this afternoon and he hid in this tree just about every time. Every time! And he would laugh and laugh when I looked somewhere else.
There was also ninja training in the backyard. Who knew? All this time I thought they were just running around and swinging swords at each other.
As much as I'd love a good snow, the weather this winter has kept some of the winter blahs away.
Who can complain when the kids can be outside so much and not come in with rosey cheeks and numb fingers?
I keep remembering one evening in particular last spring when the windows were open and a warm breeze blew in the sounds of the spring peepers. I cannot wait to hear that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Spring seems on its way! The trees are budding and blossoms are out! I've resigned myself to give up winter and enjoy this season of early spring!
Post a Comment