It was still dark out this morning.
I sat by the lit Christmas tree.
Sammy was in his new tent in the middle of the living room.
"Mom? Why was Jesus born?"
So we started to talk about this question, yet another big question from Sam.
Some of things I heard:
"What did the angel tell the shepherds?"
"So God was a baby? Oh yeah, so God and Jesus are the same guy."
"Tell me more about baby Jesus, Mom."
I have loved these sweet moments with Sam lately.
They are so good for me because I quickly get worried over all I "need" to do and then I get grumpy. Who wants to be grumpy at Christmas, of all times?
I need to be reminded over and over, by Lucy singing or by Sammy asking questions or by whatever means necessary, that Christmas is about one thing.
Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment