Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Review

Brian got 2010 of this blog printed for me for Christmas.  I love looking back through it but I also love watching the kids read through it, too.  They laugh and ask each other "Do you remember?"
That in itself makes me want to be diligent about posting pictures and stories so that they will be able to remember lots more.
So, here are some pics from our December, pre-Christmas.
Everyone helped decorate the tree but these little guys hung around the longest.
Jack was an innkeeper in the Christmas program at church  
and Kayla was a wiseman.  
I loved how she got herself all set up on the couch.  
She turned 2!
Decorating sugar cookies, very carefully with more than enough of everything in the end!
Clementine buddies.
I don't have pictures of these things but we had fun caroling at the retirement center, delivering goodies to friends young and old, reading lots of Christmas books, watching "White Christmas" and eating real, not microwave, popcorn with friends, and more that I'm probably forgetting.  I think it was a pretty good month.

1 comment:

podso said...

Brian is one thoughtful guy! Enjoyed your family photo card! Happy New Year!