Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon

Hmmm... What to do with this?  I have a couple of ideas.  I'm really just wanting to do something different, something fun.  We'll see.
I just took a time-out with a cup of coffee and Miss Read's Storm in the Village.  I feel a little guilty about that when I look around and see so much that needs to be done.  Jack and Kayla are playing Uno (and getting along so well!) while the little ones are resting.  I guess we'll tackle some housework here in a little while.  I'm itching to do some rearranging.  Maybe we'll get to that, too.
Off to enjoy the quiet for just a bit longer!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Oh don't say the dreaded 'guilt' word!!! Your children need to see you sit and relax too (and enjoying it). It will give them permission as adults to do the same if you set the example.

(banging head to remember the same) :)