Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Pics

We had a really nice Thanksgiving at my parents' this year.  Thanks for all your work, Mom!  Here's a few shots from the weekend.
Love these guys!
Can you see her arms around these guys?  So cute.
Everyone who had their VA Tech clothes on.
Go Hokies!
I really could eat this guy up.  

2 comments:

melissa said...

What beautiful photos...and esp. love the one with all of you on the stairs. :)

podso said...

Yes as friend M says, that photo you all on the stairs is beautiful--the lighting is wonderful!

Sam in the glasses ...what a guy! And rearranging does lift one's spirits doesn't it? I am finally finished with our Christmas decorating, not because there was so much to do, but I wasn't feeling the energy. I looked across at your house and seemed to remember you eating at our table one time during the holidays. Not that long ago.