I put Lucy down for a nap
and Sammy down for quiet time.
Then I heard laughing and squealing.
Then I found these two.
We'll try again.
(Sorry for the blurry pics. My camera phone is all I can count on now.)
What a field of usefulness is the family. Richer and brighter sheaves are not to be found in God's harvest than can be gathered in by a praying mother. -David Dickson, 19th century elder in the Free Church of Scotland
2 comments:
Recent posts: love the nap time. And the kissy sister; and the encyclopedia reading. Who knew they were still readable? WE found it hard to sell ours--or give them away--or did we give them to you?
And I see the sofa is still holding together. And yea for grandpa!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving from our house to yours!
Happy Thanksgiving, sweet one. I know it'll be a kick. :)
Post a Comment