My personal baker: making pumpkin bread ALL by herself!
I am enjoying the slower pace of this rainy day. Well, it was rainy. The sun is trying to peek through now. Jack is feeling a little under the weather so we're taking the afternoon off, which frees me to do other things. It's funny how when I get time like that it takes about 10 seconds for my mind to fill with all the things I "should" do. And I have done some of them but the list is soooo long! So here I sit taking a little break.
We went to the library this morning for storytime. Sam and Lucy had a great time. I am convinced we have the best children's librarian ever. She's great. Kayla and Jack checked out books and read in those big comfy chairs while the little kids had some fun.
Now we've got the windows open, a candle burning, and Kayla's bread in the oven. I'm thinking about spending a few minutes reading on All Creatures Great and Small. Started it last night after a friend lent it to me. So far, so good!



1 comment:
Way to go on all counts. :)
Post a Comment