Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cookie Thief

Going through my head today:  "A cheerful heart is good medicine."   Jack's cheerful heart has been good medicine for me.  I'll admit I don't always take kindly to hearing "be cheerful" but it is a good admonition.  What good is being grumpy anyway?

To bring you some good cheer:
We made chocolate chip cookies this morning- it is Tuesday afterall.  Two batches.  One for us that Sammy and I made and one for a college group some friends of ours lead that Kayla made.  
I'm cleaning up when I hear, "Hey!  Lucy has another cookie!  Cookie thief!"
Sure enough I looked at the cooling rack and one corner was empty and that little rascal was out on the back deck with a cookie.  
She smiled so big and said "I ookie feef."  
I love it when one of the kids says something that makes us ALL laugh.

1 comment:

podso said...

i thought I commented on this on fb but it disappeared. Love this little post! And the one before, you express it all so well (as usual). Wonderful photos of the g-gmas!