This morning:
"Mom. The tooth fairy didn't come last night."
Uh-oh.
I don't even know what to say.
I am scrambling to come up with a good explanation for this.
The funny thing is, I thought everyone here knew who is behind the tooth fairy. We've been pretty clear. It doesn't seem to matter right now.
Not sure how I'm going to get out of this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's happened at our house a number of times. Here are some possible excuses: "Mom and Dad forgot to leave the window cracked for her." "The tooth fairy doesn't work on weekends." "Her website was down last night." "She must be on vacation."
That's when you very cleverly put the money (if you give money) in some odd spot and spout off about how you found out that they've changed their drop-off point. ;)
Post a Comment