What I would really like right now is an icy frappuccino (no idea how to spell that). I tried one a couple of weeks ago and ever since, hot coffee on a summer afternoon has no appeal to me. Iced coffee, on the other hand, perfect. It's a good thing Starbucks does not have a drive thru. I will not drag four children in just to indulge myself so it's ice water for me. Healthier anyway.
This week is Summer Bible Camp, our church's VBS. One morning down, four to go. All the kids seemed to have a great time. I'm the only one that seems tired...
We just got an old piano, for free! I am excited about it but am wondering how to make it work in this room. We'll have to do some more rearranging, which I like but am not particularly good at.
One story:
Last night I reminded Jack to brush his teeth just as he had settled down with a book. He only had a few minutes until lights out.
"Mom! Reading time is precious!"
Tell that to the dentist, I thought.
Hope you have a relaxing afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think you spelled it right! When I've typed that out, I've always had to look it up first.
As to that coffee...it's mostly tea for me, but I had some of my husband's coffee the other night, and added some ice cubes and a dollop of hot fudge sauce. My goodness, it was yummy! :)
Enjoy the rest of your day. You make me smile!
Oh Jack! I'll tell that one to a dentist!
Post a Comment