Three kids and I ventured out to the library and grocery store this morning.
Three. Not four.
And it was about all I could handle.
Lucy has her own ideas about how things should go (for her) when we're out and about.
My ideas are a little different.
I did get a good stack of books for myself. Several more Miss Read books and some education/parenting books: E.D. Hirsch and John Rosemond. I'll see what they have to say.
The grocery store was a little crazy. A hungry mama, an antsy toddler, and a rambunctious four year old did not make for a good combination.
Which must be why I bought things I NEVER buy, like Cheetos and Poptarts.
Thank goodness for free samples.
Also got lots of good fruit which was a good thing because that's about all Lucy wants to eat these days.
So, now for a quiet afternoon and then Geneva comes to babysit and I'm going out.
Alone.
(Can you hear me smiling?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That last part sounds perfect!
Post a Comment