Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's another birthday eve.  Jack will be 9  tomorrow.  THAT is hard to believe.  I love getting ready for my kids' birthdays.  It's fun for them to have a special day.
Today has been a pretty good one.  Yesterday, uugghhh.  No particular reason as I look back on it but my own heart.  So often I'd love to blame away a bad day but if I'm honest, I can't do it.  I called Brian mid-day and told him I wanted to quit.  He gently told me I have the one job you can't quit.  By dinner, things were looking up.  And now, I'm really looking forward to some "Candleford" tonight with Brian.  We're on the last set of season 1.  I find myself thinking about the characters during the day- speculating about their lives, their choices, what's next...
Anyway, off to get these little ones to bed.  Have a good night!

2 comments:

melissa said...

There have been days when I've thrown things, not so much now, but in my thirties...absolutely. My temper is a bit 'tempered' now, and I don't get so wrung out.

Thankfully those days pass, right? And about quitting...I totally get what you're saying. :)

podso said...

I've told you about running to my room and throwing myself at the bed saying I could not go another moment. But here I am, alive and well, and kids grown and functioning well and loving the Lord.