Isn't that a beautiful sunset?
Well it sure didn't happen tonight. They're calling for snow.
Snow.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Got back earlier this afternoon from our women's retreat. It was a wonderful time of encouragement and refreshment. Played 13 rounds of nerts- very fun. Then stayed up talking with a dear friend until 1:00. So I am tired but gladly so.
Brian's parents graciously helped out with the kids- they all had a great time it sounded like.
I have to say it was a bit hard for me to be "all there." I missed being at home. I was so looking forward to a little time away and I did enjoy it but it just doesn't feel quite right to be away from my family. That was somewhat convicting. I thought about how often I grumble about having to do this, that, and the other.
And while I was away, I just wanted to be able to do this, that, or the other.
It was a gentle reminder to strive for contentment and thankfulness in all things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment