Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring?

Well so much for warm spring weather.  It's chilly today!  But, that didn't stop us from picking up milkshakes on our way home from CC to celebrate today- last day for the year!  (We'll keep working at home but for this year, CC is done.)
Lucy had her first real trip to the park earlier in the week.  By real I mean she was actually down exploring and playing instead of watching from the stroller.  No more watching from the sidelines for me for a while!

She and Sammy don't always agree on what is "helpful" but today she allowed his "big brothering."


1 comment:

Mary said...

did y'all go the memory masters route? we opted out of that one this year :) We've enjoyed it though- I finally feel like I know what I'm doing! ha! Next year I'm going to be a tutor and Bennett will join in with the classes- can't believe they're old enough for all of this! Congrats for pushing through CC! way to go guys!