Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I don't remember a crazier spring!  The storms last night were something else.  It seemed like the wind would carry the house away.  The day was so warm then this morning there was sleet and snow.  What can I say??  Makes me think of Winnie the Pooh's Blustery Day and The Wizard of Oz.


The kids and I have been memorizing Isaiah 41:10 to the tune of Zippity Doo Da.  Kind of catchy.  It helps us all learn verses so quickly to put them to song.  I'm thankful for the truth in this verse today.  I'm praying it for a good friend in particular.  So much easier to pray and claim God's word during the day when we know it in our hearts.
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

3 comments:

Staci said...

That's one of my favorite verses! And YES this weather is CRAZY!

melissa said...

Glad you survived as well, and laughing to myself at the trick to the verse memorization. Zippity Doo Da, eh?

As someone I know would say...'Whatever works!'

:) Bet stuff like this makes God smile.

Sarah said...

Love the new blog colors! Love this verse too...think we will steal your method! :) ps- your blog blesses my day often!