Saturday, October 26, 2013

From the Week

"I just absolutely love fall."
That was from Kayla not too long ago.  I am with her- partly.  I'm thinking I'll be cold from now until May- which I don't necessarily love. But I do like the things that come with fall (and winter):  warm drinks, blankets, snow, little kids in foot-jammies, baking a little more, holidays, etc...
For now, here are some pictures from the week:
IMG_8755
My friend Kayla posted this on Pinterest.  Isn't it cute?   Little tea lights in mini-pumpkins!  Brian was a good sport and cut the middles out for me before home group the other night.
IMG_8751
We don't have many trees in the back yard but these guys gathered up as many leaves as they could and had a great time- even though it was pretty chilly outside.
IMG_8757
A house divided- at least when it comes to the World Series.  Sam's t-ball team was the Red Sox; Jack's (way back when) was the Cardinals.  They've enjoyed watching a little of the games together.  Sam usually falls asleep just a few minutes in.


1 comment:

podso said...

Love those pumpkins. Your friend Kayla? That girl even does Pinterest? !!