
So here's my prize from the library- a coffee mug I can write on with chalk. Also a nice bag for carrying books. Trying out Agatha Christie for the first time.

The potatoes are growing! I didn't plan on working on them this evening but I'm glad I did. The kids were playing on the swings, laughing when their dad gave them big pull-backs. It was nice to hoe the dirt and hill the plants while listening, first to them then to the quiet once they went inside.

You better believe I was looking forward to having some of this when I came inside. Can you see Kayla's "K" in the fudge sauce? She made Amanda's most delicious fudge sauce this afternoon. Yum. It might be loaded with sugar but at least I know what's in it!


3 comments:
Yum-o! Sounds like you're off to a great start on the weekend. :) I'm glad you loved the fudge sauce. We use it on banana splits made w bananas, fresh strawberries and frozen yogurt so its not SO bad. So glad you're enjoying your potatoes. Blessings in the little things.
How nice to have a little cook in your home! The mug is interesting ... you could keep track of all kinds of things on it including your page number. I'm surprised you haven't read an Agatha before, not that I have but you are such an avid reader. Let me know how you like it!
Seriously, you are the luckiest person EVER at winning contests. How do you do it?
Post a Comment