That means it is completely quiet and I have coffee in my castle cup.
The boys are out with their dad, Lucy is napping, and Kayla is so happy to be in her room with her newest Nancy Drew cd to listen to.
I have raced around this messy house sweeping and wiping down bathrooms with Chlorox wipes. For now, everything smells fresh.
Even the windows are open.
I think I've needed some real down time. I can get so worked up about the state of the house, all the things we didn't get done in school, etc...
One thing that's been big this week in school is writing. Love that. Kayla and Jack are doing great with their IEW, and Sammy has started some storytelling. We visited some of our dear "older" friends and they gave us an old toybox that had a few goodies left in it. One goody: a memory game where you sequence some story pictures.
Can you see the horse and cowboy on the toybox?
We used those story pictures to tell stories. Sam is pretty proud of his. Here's one:
Bark's Dinosaur Bone
Bark found a hole. He started digging faster, and then kept on going farther. As he expected, he found a bone! Bark took the bone to his owner. His owner said, "Wow Bark! You found a dinosaur bone!"



2 comments:
Got your comment on my blog! Didn't know you had it!! Would love to hear more about your comments. My email is megan.collins@zonemail.net. Look forward to reading your blog when I get some time!!
Megan
Love those castle cup moments! :-)
Post a Comment