Friday, April 29, 2011

We Watched

Oh yes.
We did.
Get up at 5:00 this morning to watch the royal wedding.
Mom and I came down first, then I got Kayla about 5:40.
I loved the formality, the history, the loveliness of it all.
I love thinking about all that goes on behind the scenes for something like this.
How many people did it take to keep everyone on time and in step?
I also love wondering what is going through everyone's mind- the bride and groom, the queen, the bride's family...

Some sweet thoughts to take through our day.
Hope yours is a good one

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I set my alarm too (but you know me - sleep always wins)! I did see most of the highlights on the Today show while I was getting ready for work. It was very beautiful!

The Wild, Wild Westerners said...

I couldn't sleep I was so excited! I got up and watched it too, and even woke up my Kiely- girl to see the "princess" walking down the aisle--fun, fun!

podso said...

We think alike on those wondering questions. It was spectacular in every way. I loved the way everything was timed to the minute of when it was to take place. The British win it for pageantry! So nice you had your mom with you (and Kayla of course.)