Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter Sunday turned out to be such a nice day.  The weather was beautiful.  We had friends and family over for lunch after church.  I really enjoyed everyone's company.  The food wasn't bad either.  I did not make it all by the way.
Granny and Grandpa chose the kids table.  I think everyone got the good end of that deal.
The rest of us ate outside.  I'd love to tell you stories about each of these people but I guess that's for another time.
Sammy mostly cared about getting to eat his chocolate bunny.  All day Saturday he kept asking when he could just go to bed.
One more sleep=Easter morning!
Lucy perked up between doses of Tylenol.  Sammy helped her find eggs.
I didn't get my traditional pictures of all the kids dressed up so, I'll make them put their nice clothes back on sometime this week and we'll try again.
Waiting for more Easter treats.  There were plenty of those to go around.

1 comment:

podso said...

I see the cake! And the flowers. And it looks like you have lots of space outside--is that a sidewalk up to the next neighborhood? Pckg in mail tomm.