Monday, August 9, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Drumroll please..............It's my birthday!  I love birthdays.
I think the kids have been even more excited than I have.  They've been asking for days, "How much longer?"
So this morning I opened presents and cards.
From Jack- homemade friendship bracelets. 
From Samuel- a Heath bar
From Kayla- lots of cards and even some birthday money
A travel coffee mug from everyone
and............my blog!  2008 printed out like a yearbook 
Hands down-  Brian gets husband of the year!!!  WOW!
What a great gift!!!  It's kind of like a piece of our family history. 
I love it!!  Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

podso said...

Happy Birthday !!! Sounds like it started off with some really special gifts!

melissa said...

Happy day, sweet one. Sounds like it's wonderful already! :)

Nat and Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to you, friend!! I would love to catch up sometime... It looks like your sweet family made it a special day for you!! :o)