Sunday, August 22, 2010

We're Back

We are back from the beach.  All in all it was a great trip.  We had our moments for sure.  I guess you can't load up six people in the car and leave their sin natures behind can you?  But it's all an opportunity for growing in grace and learning together.
We always take this beach trip with my family.  I love those guys.
Some highlights:  sea-shelling, boogie-boarding (even Sammy!), reading, bumper boats, fishing, puzzles and games, ice cream, dinners together, Jack finding a real shark's tooth, introducing the kids to "The Sound of Music," kites, Kayla losing two more teeth, etc...
I really think I could live at the beach.  I love the smell of the sea air, the sound of the ocean.  I even love all those crazy colorful beach houses.  I don't think I'd have one, but they're fun to look at.
Anyway, here's some pictures.  Believe me, I could put on a whole lot more but I'm restraining myself.

No comments: