I have really great friends. One in particular is all about parties. She gives her kids fun parties. Reasonable but fun. She loves to celebrate her birthday and everyone else's. She told me she'd pick me up and we'd go out for a birthday dinner. She didn't tell me there'd be other girls there! There were flowers, yummy food, and great company. Such a blessing.
In other news, all of our school curriculum is in! Can I tell you how much I LOVE going through those boxes??? So much fun. One company actually sent my order plus someone else's. I ended up buying a few of those things, too. I guess we'll get started in a couple of weeks. I enjoy the planning and organizing. Feeling pretty hopeful about this year. Third and first grades.
And tomorrow we head out for the week. First we'll go see some good friends then on to the beach!!!!! I can feel the sun and hear the waves already. Looking forward to some good family time. I don't think I'll be posting from there so I hope everyone has a great week!
p.s. SO thankful for the blog book Brian gave me. Jack was reading through it one night this week. I heard him laughing every now and then. At one point, he was actually laughing so hard he was crying. I love that we can look back and enjoy some family history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey sweet girl. You sound good...and I totally get your excitement at looking at curriculum. Even though I sort of dread starting up in Sept. again, part of me looks forward to new pencils and notebooks, not to mention the textbooks.
But not til after Labor Day! ;)
Post a Comment