Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Week in Review

I know, it's only Tuesday. But it feels like this week has been much, much longer. I don't want to be a whiner but I have to say this rainy weather has been depressing, especially when one is hoping for snow! I have got such a bad case of spring fever. Warm weather, no more coats, being outside. Being outside... I always forget how important it is for everyone's happiness to be able to spend big chunks of time outdoors. We get out some but it's not the same. So, I'm on a quest to find bright spots in the day. And let's be honest, are they really that hard to find? It's just a matter of looking. Here's a few.

How cool is it when your 5 and 6 year old can make the dinner salad? Kayla sliced up the tomatoes (her favorite) while Jack washed and tore the greens. They had a great time. Doesn't it look good?


OK- this is actually a rocking horse. Samuel believes in finding the best way to climb anything and he usually does!


No words needed.

1 comment:

podso said...

It truly is all in the outlook, isn't it? For me, I'm not sure why, but I am really enjoying the days that feel like winter.