After missing two Sundays in a row because of sickness, I was looking forward to getting back to church this morning. It really fed my soul. I felt like I was running on empty in some ways. Been impatient, short-tempered, a little grumpy. Now I'm not saying that going to church equals being nice and happy. But, there is power in the preached Word and worship with other believers is like a balm to my soul. I'm feeling hopeful and thankful.
We get back into our school routine tomorrow. That should be good for all of us. We'll see how it goes...
(I believe this is my 100th post!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy 100th post! I always enjoy them. I hope that all of you continue to be healthy as you get back into routines--I'm going to go read the obituaries now...ha! :)
Post a Comment