
Lucky for me! I have a guest blogger!
Hello! I am Kayla.
Today I am going to tell you the story of how I got to go to Olive Garden with my Papa. We (my family and I ) were at my grandparents’
house for a visit. Somehow one night at
dinner the conversation got around to my tooth, the tooth that had been loose
for a very long time. It needed to come out. So my Papa made me a deal. If I
got my tooth out then he would take me out to get Death by Chocolate! How could
anyone resist that wonderfully tempting offer? I tried, and tried, but no luck.
I was really very disappointed; I really wanted to get Death by Chocolate! I
went downstairs to tell them I could not get my tooth out. Then Papa asked if
he could take a look, I said yes. He put his finger on my tooth, and pushed,
hard! The tooth popped right out! All at once I felt my tooth fall on to my tongue
and I tasted an all too familiar taste: blood, lots of blood. But my tooth was
out and that’s all that mattered! Everyone was overjoyed! The following day Papa and I drove out to
Olive Garden in Williamsburg. Once at our table, we started to examine our
lunch menus. We chose quickly. I chose a peach mango smoothie, spaghetti and
pasta e fagoli! Papa chose soup and coffee. We enjoyed our delicately prepared
meal while we had an intriguing conversation. After our filling meal we ordered
a slice of chocolate mousse with chocolate sauce zigzagging across the top! It
was delicious! Over all we had a splendid time! And that is the story of how I
got to go to Olive Garden with my Papa! LOVE YOU PAPA!!


4 comments:
Excellent story! I had stubborn teeth too, but I never got a dinner at the Olive Garden to show for it!
Great story Kayla!! I love Olive Garden AND chocolate!! :)
Good story Kayla, you write so well and have some complex words in there. I lost my first tooth while eating corn on the cob--and swallowed it! The tooth fairy was gracious anyway. Keep writing!
Love your story, Kayla! Sounds like you & your papa had a great time!
Post a Comment