Saturday, March 8, 2014

Catching Up

Just when I was ready to lay down and wave the white flag to winter, it warmed up.  Low 60s outside, windows open.  I think we'll make it till spring.
Brian and Jack are in the Everglades for several days- a gift for Jack's 12 year birthday- more on that later.  I will say a few hours after they left, all of us were missing them.  Still are.  It might be a long week.
I am getting ready to go on a blogging blitz- there's a lot to post about and I have time now to get going on it.  Maybe I'll even catch up!
IMG_9197
I'll leave you with one of Kayla's sewing projects- a LOVE banner.  So cute!  The "L" and "V" are there, just kind of light.

Oh- and here's one I want to remember.  Last night Sam said, "When I am Big Daddy's age (almost 91), do you know how I will remember my childhood?"  My heart skipped a beat.  He's already thinking about that?  Anyway, he pulled up his pants leg and showed me a scar.  "By looking at this."  Maybe he will.

No comments: