Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Highlights of the Week

I am half watching "Duck Dynasty" and half paying attention to blogging.  I have to say I love DD.  Makes me laugh every time.
In other news, I'm trying to catch up a little from the week with some cute pictures.  It's been a busy week but a good one.
IMG_7629
We got some new books this week from a book sale which equals happy campers around here.  I love finding my kids settled in somewhere, nice and comfy, with a good book.  
IMG_7624
These two have spent half the week in their bathing suits, swimming around the house, in and out of the Atlantic.  It's really cute how Lucy follows Sam around the house and even cuter when they get along.
IMG_7627
The end of the day when Sam, Lucy, and I cuddle up for bedtime books is one of my favorite times of the day.  No matter what kind of day we've had, we're all happy.  Last night we were reading Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which Sammy especially enjoys.  It had been a really long day and Lucy fell asleep before we finished reading.  Sam ran down to get the camera.  He took a pretty good picture, I think, and I loved every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All these pictures made me smile:)