It is driving me cRAzY to not be able to post pictures. Stories about the kids just aren't the same. I'm thinking I'll have to pay now to keep putting up our pics. We'll see.
For now though, I have to share this before I forget it. Brian's growing a beard- maybe that's what prompted Jack (age 10) to declare this (with a lot of enthusiasm) at lunch:
"I seem to be cursed! I haven't shaved in over 10 years and still no beard!"
I laughed for a long time. That kid has a great sense of humor.
From Sam this morning:
He wanted a snack. I said "How can you be hungry already?"
"It's not that I'm hungry mom. I just want a snack!"
I get that. My new love is Mint Chocolate Chip M&Ms.
I don't need to be a bit hungry to eat those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have two easy options about photos. You can open an account at Photobucket and let them host the photos, and link them here OR you can open a second blog using a similar name Waterslife Two or the like, and just send folks on over there. Keep this one open and just add a link here to send 'em on! I have a friend who did just that.
Great stories!
Post a Comment