Lucy is and always has been a sweet girl.
She's pretty easy going, although let's be honest- she's 3 and has her own opinions about things which she's not afraid to make loudly known at times.
She still loves fruit more than anything. She'll choose berries over a cookie most any day.
She still loves the guys. I sometimes look around at church to see whose lap she's in: Grandpa's, Mr. Sanders', or Mr. Sam's. I'm thankful she's so loved.

For her birthday she didn't want a cake.
Clementines and cookies.

She can often be found by herself singing and preaching about the Holy Spirit.
Loudly.

One of the very nice things about Lucy is how she does go off and play by herself for long periods of time. In this picture, she was having church with the little people and her baby. I heard this:
"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

Sometimes she just makes us laugh because she does "grown-up" kinds of things. Like drinking coffee (juice) and listening to the funnies with Kayla. She loves to be read to.

We love our sweet girl with all her funny expressions, all her hugs and kisses, all her giggles.
Happy Birthday Lucy!


1 comment:
Love this! What a girl. Wish I could meet her!
Post a Comment