Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Full

I looked out my window this evening while holding my bowl of ice cream and smiled.  The driveway and road in front was full of cars.  And do you know, I realized I love having a full driveway.  It means there are friends in the house.  We had a  going away ice cream party for a friend who will be missed.  Even though it was a little sad, it was also a really nice time.  Perfect weather, yummy dessert, and good friends.  I'd have to say my cup is full this evening.

2 comments:

podso said...

If this was on facebook I'd press the "like" button. You understand that now (well I guess you did before if you were on B's FB!)

Staci said...

I also "like" this one :) Every time we have company over, I always end up thinking "Now, why don't we do this more often???" but then of course life flies by and all of a sudden 3 months have passed since the last time we had anybody over :)