
We actually got to an art project this morning! The kids made "pretty and useful" containers, as they are called in the comprehension guide for The Milly-Molly-Mandy Storybook. Even Lucy got to spread some glue and make a collage with tissue paper. I hadn't heard of these chapter books before but I am so glad we found them. There's a whole series, and they are just sweet little stories for girls.
This book is a must read if you have little ones at home. Sammy, Lucy, and I all loved it. It's especially good when Brian does the King's voice. The king just doesn't want to get out of the bath no matter what ideas everyone comes up with. When someone said it was time to eat, he declared, "Today we lunch in the tub!" He also battles, dances, and does a couple other things in the tub. Sam laughs every time. Great book.


3 comments:
King Bidgood's in the bathtub is the BEST! Have you heard the recording of it with the songs? Also, I can totally picture Brian doing the King's voice!:)
Those books look like something my youngest (9) would enjoy (me too!). And, btw, I'd like to be your child if I had it to over again! :)
I think I agree with Melissa! I need these book recs again!
Post a Comment