I know you can finish that line. Well, most of you can (I love ya J.B.!) Don't you remember the commercial for Folgers coffee? That commercial is my reality now. Only it's Maxwell House. Half-calf.
Typically I start waking somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00. And I always choose to close my eyes for "five more minutes." At some point though(much more than five minutes), I literally wake up and smell the coffee. And before I open my eyes I think,"OK... the coffee."
You see, we got a new programmable coffee pot. It's set for 6:00. And seriously, when I smell the coffee, I stumble out of bed with my eyes half closed and head for the kitchen. It's such a delight.
Come on now. Who's with me?


3 comments:
That would toss me out of bed!
Almost makes me want to drink coffee--programmable, how fun!!
Amen! I love that coffee maker!! I look forward to it every Thursday night.... mmmmm...
Post a Comment