Has the weather been a little crazy where you live? Early one morning this week, I came down the stairs with Samuel and heard the wind. I looked out the window and saw that the wind was blowing wildly! And the clouds. Dark clouds racing across the sky. It looked so cold. I plugged in our space heater in the kitchen-it stays pretty chilly down there. Kayla made herself a spot right next to it and Sam soon joined her. It was nice to be cozy inside knowing what it was like outside.
Later that morning we headed out and realized it was snowing! Just flurries but hey, snow is snow, right? We were thrilled! Made for an extra exciting day.
We have chosen to stay inside since, though, seeing as the wind just got stronger and the air, not much warmer!
1 comment:
We don't miss that frightful Blacksburg, or Bleaksburg, weather! Here, it was in the high '80's on Halloween, which was unexpectedly warm.
Adorable costumes! Dressing up is always fun. :)
Post a Comment