If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the shot I missed was worth two thousand! Samuel got into the trick-or-treat candy and found himself a lollipop. Initially, he got behind a curtain and unwrapped it before I realized he was missing in action. He later found a good spot under the table with yet another lollipop. He gave it up without much of a fight, though!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
2000 Words
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the shot I missed was worth two thousand! Samuel got into the trick-or-treat candy and found himself a lollipop. Initially, he got behind a curtain and unwrapped it before I realized he was missing in action. He later found a good spot under the table with yet another lollipop. He gave it up without much of a fight, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment