I know in my head the right answers to this issue. Which is really a heart issue more than anything. I think I should be able to do this. To handle my home. To keep it in order. The condemnation rushes in and I find myself weighed down by the things that do not matter. The momentary things. Doesn't Romans tell us there is "now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus?" Even in something so small as how my house looks? Oh how I need grace.
Grace to enjoy lunch with a dear sister and to care more about her than what she may think of me or my home. Grace to admit my shortcomings and trust the Lord for all that I need. Grace to enjoy my family, even when it means letting things go around the house sometimes. Grace to learn what God would have me learn.
"Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty..." Proverbs 14:4


No comments:
Post a Comment