
I am enjoying Samuel so much right now. He has got quite the personality. He is either very happy and playful or...he is not and he let's you know it! I feel sure that when he learns to talk, he will have plenty to say!One of his new favorite things to do is climb. Loading the dishwasher is a challenge because I can turn around for a second and find him sitting on the open door. Or, as seen here, he climbs on his activity table and tries to sit on it, which you would think would not be very comfortable. I guess challenge is more desirable than comfort sometimes!
Although comfort often wins out. He is one who loves to be held. It is said that he is attached to my hip. Which is true. Sometimes inconveniently so. And though I cannot always hold him when he would like for me to, I do when I can. My 6 year-old too quickly grew up and doesn't really want to be held anymore. And I guess in some ways, that is as it should be. But I know a time is coming sooner than I would like when I cannot make it all better by picking Samuel up and letting him sit upon his perch. When it will take more than something so simple.
So, I will hold them while I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment