It's raining.
I'm really hoping it turns out to be a great trip and dry in the morning.
The rest of us are home, cozy and warm. While I made spaghetti for dinner, the kids watched Andy Griffith. That is one show our whole family loves. It was a good evening here. We took some pictures of some of Kayla's latest sewing projects:

She made this little bear last week. It even has a cute little tail.

She made Lucy this little rabbit. Lucy's holding up it's floppy ears.

Here are all the pillows she's made. I already posted the first one, made from a t-shirt. The other two were for Sam and Jack.

Now this one.
Isn't it said that when you can teach something, you really know it?
Kayla and Sam spent the better part of two hours one afternoon working on this little thing. She taught him a few things and he did it all himself. Love it!


1 comment:
You have a seamstress in the house!
Post a Comment