Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

IMG_8806
Happy Thanksgiving!
Whatever your traditions are for today, I hope you enjoy them.
And I hope all of our hearts are turned a little more towards the Lord and filled with thankfulness for all He has done.

This year we will spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family.  I am thankful for that, and I am thankful that I will miss my family today.  Wouldn't it be kind of sad to not want to be with them?  It's a good thing to want to be in two places at one time and even though I can't, I am grateful for both!

Here are a few more pictures from the preschool Thanksgiving program, which was really cute and really funny!
IMG_8807
She made this face a lot.  Nerves? 
IMG_8809
There were little pilgrims, too, on the other side.
IMG_8817
Notice the Mayflower and Plymouth in the background.
IMG_8823
I loved that all the kids could be there.  A definite benefit to homeschooling!

1 comment:

podso said...

Hope you are having a nice Thanksgiving. Ours is tomorrow (the in law switch each year thing).