Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Odds and Ends

Odds and ends from today (so far)
*When I feel desperate for something to do with the kids, I head for the library.  Maybe that's why we are there two or three times a week!  Today, the library had an awesome craft hour.  While we were there we heard that the aquatic center is open for free today.  That's our next stop after Lucy wakes up.
*Which brings me to the next point and that is my not-so-baby-girl is sleeping in a big girl bed most of the time now.  We put up bunk beds in the girls' room but I wasn't expecting Lucy to want to sleep in one yet. Wrong.  I wasn't quite ready for this and have shed a few tears.  She's a happy girl, though.
*There have been rumbles of thunder for the past hour but no storm.  I'd love a good thunderstorm.
*I've ordered Sunday school material for the church plant.  Less than a month, friends.  Less than a month.  August 12.  Things are rolling around here.
*Lastly, I'll leave you with some more self-photos by Sammy.



1 comment:

podso said...

Is Sam the comedian or was he just entertaining himself? I get you on the tears shed ... baby girl is growing up! What a sweetheart! The summer will soon be over. We had rumbles yesterday too with nothing to show for it.