He is 10.
His name is Jack and he woke me up at 6:06 to go for a bike ride this morning. He said he let me sleep in. Not sure what time he wanted me to get up but it was a good ride in the cooler morning air. It's supposed to be near 100 degrees today which is hot anywhere but I have to say, 100 here is nothing like 100 in coastal VA. That's a whole different kind of hot. We've been at my parents this week near Williamsburg- fun week but we did a lot to keep cool. More on that later.
2. I didn't realize the link on the sidebar to the church plant website wasn't working. Think I've fixed it now. Take a look! (Wait for the countdown to come up if you click it- 36 days to go!)
3. Now to catch up. Last weekend we were at Claytor Lake with Brian's family. The water was a good place to be! I didn't take near enough pictures but here are a few.
Sammy tubed for the first time this year. He said it was his favorite part of the weekend.
Lucy liked "driving" the boat.
One of the fish.
Just plain cute.
In my mind I fast forward this scene to when they'll be teenagers.
Wonder what they were talking about.
Most of us were at the lake when the big storm hit. This is just one of many, many trees that were knocked down.


No comments:
Post a Comment