Monday, July 23, 2012

Beans and Books

We just had a really nice rainstorm.  Things are clearing off now- probably pretty humid out.
I got another bowl full of green beans in from the garden.  Lucy likes to pick a few with me then just hold the bowl.  Fresh green beans cooking on the stove is one of my favorite smells.  Maybe another memory trip back to summers at the grandparents?

This weekend was a busy one.  The kids and I did some shopping for the church plant- crayons, scissors, a few baby toys, etc...  Brian and the older two cleaned his new office.  Two more Sundays left then we launch!  People are working so hard- pray for our group if you think about it!

Brian went to the Goodwill book store and found this:
1948!  The pages have that old book smell.  Think I'll read it again just because I have a "new" copy.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hey sweet thing. That book, you know, WOULD grab my attention. Feel free to send to me if you get tired of it. Would love a second copy! :)