Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Evening

This week is looking pretty busy.  A little overwhelming actually.  All kinds of good things to look forward to, just a lot of work to get there!  I found myself getting anxious about it then remembered there is grace for each day.  More than enough.  I need not fret about tomorrow.  I will pray to that end, anyway.

Kayla's birthday is one of those really fun things coming up.  She pretty much eats, sleeps, and breaths birthday lately.  No big party this year but she doesn't care.  She's going to be eight and that's big!

I will say good night with this from Sammy.
He got stung by a bee this afternoon.  Not fun.  Brian had to get the stinger out.
This evening when we got home from church Sam said, "You know how that bee was mad at me when he stung me?  Well, I was really mad at him, too.  For stinging me."
Me too, buddy.

No comments: