Monday, June 6, 2011

Some Beach Pictures

We figured out the camera dilemma so here are some of my favorite pictures from the beach.  Too hard to narrow them down, though, so there's a bunch.  I figure this is more of a post for grandparents and aunts and uncles than anything else!
One of the few times he wasn't laying in the sand or building sand castles.
Buried in the sand.
I'm a little partial but I think she's such a beauty.
My beach baby.  She spent most of the time under the umbrella digging in the sand or putting her toes in the water.
Everyone's busy.
Just sweet.
The guys at Jockey's Ridge
The stairs at the lighthouse.  Even the picture makes me a little dizzy.
The crew
and the crew again.

3 comments:

podso said...

the grandparents, aunts, uncles .... and former neighbor! Love that beach baby and yes, Kayla is beautiful!

Crystal said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun - little Lucy looks just like you at that age - a mini Danielle :)

Nat and Shannon said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful vacation!!