We came home with bags full of books. One picture book I get over and over for the kids is Roxaboxen by Alice McLerran. It's all about kids using their imaginations- wonder of wonders!
I also got a stack of books by Annie Dillard, who was recommended to me over the weekend. I haven't read anything by her so I'm trying fiction, poetry, and non-fiction. I'd really like to settle down this afternoon and read but I think that will have to wait.
When we got home, Samuel took his boots off and showed me a hole in his sock. All of a sudden I remembered hearing something earlier in the morning about scissors and socks. Click.
"Sam! Did you cut that hole in your sock???"
"Yep!"
What else could I do but take a picture and make a mental note to learn how to darn socks?


1 comment:
Were his toes hot?
Post a Comment