Why close a door when you can slam it?
Or why walk around the house in socks when you can stomp all around in your boots?
Why sit calmly next to your brother when you can tackle him instead?
Why sit on a chair when you can stand on it?
Why fold the laundry when you could easily make a fort out of it?
Why climb down out of your top bunk in the morning when you can say hello to a new day with a flying leap from the bed?
What's the fun of a nice quiet bath when you can spray the whole bathroom with the water gun that somehow made it into the tub?
Why not chase your screaming sister and her friend with leaves that you claim are poison ivy? And then of course roll on the grass laughing about it?
Any answers? I have none.
But I do love my boys.
Any answers? I have none.
But I do love my boys.


1 comment:
Danielle - I laughed the whole way thru reading this....I just pictured little Sam and how he's always wearing his coyboy boots! Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment