Our testing is done! That is a load off. It's hard to be motivated to keep going! I think we are all ready for a break. To quote a fellow blogger, I will be "dee-lighted" to finish up!
Sammy cannot wait for our beach trip coming up. We just planned it a few days ago and he's already asking how many more days, several times a day...it will be a long while in his mind.
Thankful the rain is letting up some. Hopefully it will help with these allergies. Half of us are struggling with them, all in different ways. Not to mention these kids are bouncing off the walls!
Hoping for a quiet afternoon. Maybe I can settle down with one of these many books I have piled up. Having a hard time getting into any of them. We'll see!
Enjoy your afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yea for testing being finished!! Relax!
YEAH! My kiddos LOVE the beach as well! Which one do you guys normally go to?
Post a Comment