
All day, people have slowed down as they walked past our door. I've actually seen them. They lean a bit, squint, try to figure out what in the world is on the sign that has been taped to the door. What it says is "Kayla Peter Pan Tinker Bell." No spaces, just one long stream of letters. Can you make it out? I don't know why it's there, just that it is.

Kayla has continued with this Peter Pan story line for a while now. She and Peter are still 18 year-old twins who are the only ones in charge of the Lost Boys. Kayla herself is in charge of Tinker Bell. She can fly and often needs to wear green so she and "P" as she calls him are dressed the same. The funny thing is, she can go on and on about their adventures. How they tricked Captain Hook or how they went to see Wendy, Michael, and John. I love it when she does the voice of the Captain.
The other funny thing is that P can show up anytime. We were reading on the couch one evening and all of the sudden, Kayla says, "Mom, P and T are here. They're invisible to you but I see them, right there where those spots on the ceiling are."
Hmm. What's next?
2 comments:
I am FINALLY getting around to reading, and I LOVE seeing your life and your kids. Kayla's mind is awesome! I picture Audrey like this in a few years... she is already talking imaginary friends and playing pretend like crazy. I love the peaks into Water World. :) Love to you.
Such fun to read from way over here! What imagination. I love the sign and am glad her uniform--or was it just her jacket, is green
Post a Comment