Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jack is 7!


Jack turned 7 today! We didn't have a digital camera when he was born but we did by his first birthday so here he is at one year old. What a cutie!

Birthday cereal this year: Fruit Loops.


Birthday party: The Arctic. He asked for an igloo cake and named all these arctic animals that should go with it. I did my best. The weather was perfect, too. After a taco lunch and cake, Jack, Kayla, and some friends went out and built a snow fort. Perfect!

5 comments:

Nat and Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Jack!! And Danielle, the cake looks great!! :o)

podso said...

What a beautiful cake! Great job. Such a perfect setting with snow outside the window. Jack planned it well. I love your cereal tradition! Happy Birthday, Jack! Wish we could have had a piece of your cake.

The Wild, Wild Westerners said...

I can't believe he's 7! That is an awesome cake. :)

Shawn Carpenter said...

7!!! He looks so big! Happy (belated) birthday, Jack..from the Carpenters.

melissa said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Have heard all sorts of wonderful things about you guys from Dotsie. She loves you so, and misses you, I know. :)