Now, all that to say, we didn't talk about the book!!! HAHAHA! Too many other pressing topics of conversation. So we have another date in a couple of weeks. Will we get to the "Mysteries?" Who knows? But I do know I'm looking forward to it, no matter what.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The First Book Club
Now, all that to say, we didn't talk about the book!!! HAHAHA! Too many other pressing topics of conversation. So we have another date in a couple of weeks. Will we get to the "Mysteries?" Who knows? But I do know I'm looking forward to it, no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love it!!!! How fun! So happy you did this book on your first. You know the main thing really about it all is the getting together with friends. Connecting!
Sounds like SO much fun!!
How fun! Eliza and I talked about starting a book club, but we decided on a dinner club, instead! (maybe we knew we wouldn't really talk about the books) :) I'd love to know who you're reading with... maybe I should read along with you all? Hmmmm....
Love to all.
Post a Comment